Thursday, June 5, 2008

RSS technologies

Hello fellow 23-thingers...

For this week's exercise, I did create a bloglines account and set up a few feeds which looked interesting. But somewhere in this week the bloglines confused me. I decided to do some more research and looked up more library science blogs from all over. There is certainly a lot of funny people out there in library land having a lot of fun with their cool jobs! I also checked out the links/blogs/feeds available from ALA.

I think I still have another step for this week - to actually set the bloglines readers feeds to display on this blog. So I'm going to see if I can complete that step and spruce up this blog a bit!

Also, in terms of making use of RSS technologies for libraries - it could be useful to have a class for the public, or even a library RSS itself!!

No comments:

Kaboose Craft Finder