Tuesday, June 24, 2008

blogging from google docs doesnt add title

I am blogging from Google Docs. I am skipping Zoho Writer, because it is extremely similar to what I am doing here in Google Docs. In fact, I could third part log-in and create an account with Zoho just by typing in my Google 23things address info.

But I can already post to blog or share right here in Docs.

I am well aware that Google could potentially take over the world with their insane abilities to store and retrieve info. Not that Google can be the only search/app space, but they are the leaders at this point.

This is one of those times where I might as well join'em. I love for the most part the many books they already have online. The digitized covers are so nice. And while I am feeling the techno-lust, I just don't need 47 widgets that essentially do the same thing.

So I'm all Google today. Until it's time for good old fashioned story time.

No comments:

Kaboose Craft Finder