Friday, August 8, 2008

Zoho Writer

My name is Gina and I am a librarian. As such I am often very busy.

I like to read alot, and not just all the kid's books that I have to read for work. I just started reading a new book titled "Chaos" - because I have always been interested in science.

This is all part of why I never tuly explored ZohoWriter, and why I am so late to finally post about ZohoWriter. ZohoWriter, in case you 2 were 2 busy to notice, well, let me tell you, ZohoWriter has lots of toys.

In fact, I will go as far as to confess that it is not all that like Google Docs. I figured since I already use Google Docs for online word processing, what do I need this Zoho account for? Just one more password that I'll never remember.

However. ZohoWriter has word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and other tools. It even has a tool for one such as yourself to create more tools. Specific applications that fit your library's lifestyle. There's a spot to start up an online wiki, there's databases, and more.

I humbly regret my error and the constant lack of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina : Thanks for using Zoho!

Arvind
http://zoho.com

Kaboose Craft Finder