Monday, May 19, 2008

A New Week

Another week has gone by in Florida. There is a lot to still learn and get used to. I am keenly awaiting summer to see just how hot it will get, as this is my first year living on land in the tropics!
There is so much going on at the Wellington Library. My first few months here have been a whirlwind. There is much that library science school can't prepare you for! I am very glad that the system is encouraging technology-enabled learning like blogging.
I appreciated watching the 71/2 habits video as it gave me a lot to think about. There is always alot to learn and always a reference question that you think about days later wondering if there was some other way to answer the question. Having the possibility of a new forum for reference, reader's advisory and publicity is helpful.

No comments:

Kaboose Craft Finder